Thursday, March 7, 2013

Liebster Q&A

Hey everyone!
Two posts in one day, that's what's up! I am back at it and trying to make up for being away! Lyndsey nominated me for another Liebster award, I've already done one but since I'm trying to let you guys know more about me I thought I'd answer her questions but I don't think il have time to go select 11 new blogs, etc. I would probably be tagging a lot of people who have already done a post on one as well. If you or someone you know hasn't been nominated yet though let me know! I'd be happy to find out about some new blogs and nominate them! Ok so my questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to track my running, now I use it to track my life and general happenings. I mainly use it to connect with people and get into writing.
2. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation is honestly probably Fiji if money is no object :)
3. What are your hobbies?
Running obviously, spending time with my husband and family, sleeping!
4. If you could be one celebrity who would it be and why?
Hmm that's tough. I'd say Jessica biel so I could be married to JT but I really love my hubby so probably just any celeb with unlimited money so I could take care of my family and friends and pay for a trainer lol.
5. Shopping in stores or online?
I like being able to try items on In store but I hate the mall and usually always feel huge and gross trying crap on so I'm gonna have to say online.
6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
My anniversary! I know it's not technically a holiday but I really like It because we can do our favorite date and we both get spoiled by the other person.
7. What is your favorite recipe?
My fav recipe EVER is my brothers Mac and cheese even though it is insanely unhealthy. My second fav would be my husbands teriyaki chicken. We eat it all the time. Easy and pretty healthy.
8. What vacation are you taking this summer?
JT concert baby!! We may do another trip to see family/friends but no set plans yet.
9. What country would you love to visit?
Fiji or Germany. I would love to see the holocaust memorials and museums.
10. What one thing is on your bucket list?
Well I've given you all a few of them, a full marathon is one but mine are all pretty small achievable goals. I want a happy comfortable family. Meeting any and all celebrities is also on there, but that is not so achieveable.
11. Flats or heels and why?
I love the look of heels but its flats for me because I don't care who you are heels hurt like a bitch!

Ok now for 11 random facts about me:
1. I love learning about the holocaust and nazis. I think it is so interesting.
2. I really want to get my picture taken with a well known runner at a race coming up next month. Yep I'm a nerd and now I look up to runners.
3. I eat all food in a really particular way- for instance I will eat the out side rim of a square chocolate and then the center caramel filled part.
4. I nanny for a living right now, it's flexible hours and good money.
5. My crush as a young girl was lance bass. Before he came out. Yep. I was obsessed and drew I heart lance bass on everything!
6. I hate the way raw meat looks and am super picky about where I buy it and exactly how it looks. I hate cooking chicken the texture and color ew.
7. I like to run to dirty ghetto rap, it makes me feel gangsta and badass.
8. The "skippy Jon jones" series are my favorite kids books besides the "Lorax"
9. I love collecting soft snuggly blankets.
10. My least favorite holiday is thanksgiving. I hate thanksgiving food and its too much demand from everyone.
11. I hate wearing socks unless I'm running.

There you have it! A little bit more about me :) hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I also love everything WWII related, im in my first semester getting my masters in history and I also love to run to dirty gangsta rap - it's the best way :)

    ReplyDelete