Thursday, December 20, 2012

holiday linkup!

Hi everyone!
Sorry this is late, but I am linking up with Sarah and Heather for the holiday questions linkup today! Tomorrow I will recap my week and my training runs but today was INSANE busy so I am just doing a short get-to-know you post! It's 6 pm here and I just got home from shopping and meetings that started at 9 am. Anyways, here you go


The questions are:
What's your favorite holiday movie? The old cartoon Grinch- not a huge fan of any other holiday movies, although I do also like bad santa. 
Do you have any special traditions? - Since I am newly married, the hubs and I don't currently have any of our own traditions but my family always does christmas on christmas eve and then we watch my niece and nephew do santa on christmas morning. 
What's your favorite ornament or decoration? - My favorite ornament is one I gave to my husband that is a hanging frame with our photo in it. I gave it to him our first dating Christmas before he deployed. 
Best gift you've ever received? - Hmm well thats hard. My best gift wasn't given to me on Christmas and most favs are sentimental. The best gift I got on christmas that wasn't sentimental/heirloom would probably be either the ballet shoes and lessons my mom and grandma surprised me with one year and I chose this because it ended up being one of my favorite activities all through high school so it was more than a gift to me. 
Worst gift you've ever received? - That's really tough because I usually love everything and am very easily amused. I would have to say that I have always had 2 christmas's because of divorced parents, so sometimes as a "grown up" your stocking gets a lot of little things that I feel always clutter and take up space and I end up throwing them away/wasting it. Mainly with lotions and stuff like that because I have certain ones I like and I also have super sensitive dry skin so have to be careful. I still wouldn't go so far as to say it's a "bad" gift, just not my favorite thing to get. 
Favorite winter accessory? - Peacoats! I could collect them in all colors and brands. 
Real tree or fake? - Fake- the real ones are too messy and I am lazy!
When and how did you find out that Santa was not real? - I don't really remember a specific event, but I do remember instances where I would see the boxes to santa's gifts in the garage and kind of assumed but my mom really pushed believing in it so I didnt want to hurt her feelings by saying otherwise. 


Hope you're all having a great week! Grab the button and linkup if you want!!





No comments:

Post a Comment