Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekly run recap

Hi everyone!
Another Monday in the books. I had classes today and then took my niece to her gymnastics class. For dinner I had pesto whole wheat pasta it was delicious. I was able to hit my goal for miles last week, 14 total. I got in a nice 4 miler before dinner at the in-laws on Saturday. I'm planning on some weight training and running tomorrow and am really looking forward to the turkey day 5k on thanksgiving morning! I haven't weighed yet this week but I did last week at the doctor and I am down 10 lbs. I did REALLY well on my eating last week and plan to do so again this week. Working out, healthy eating and homework are my priorities this week since I don't have classes. Only 2 weeks left of the semester! Yay then I am done for good. Hmm what to do next? The Hubs and I will be heading out for a little Black Friday Christmas shopping and getting and interview outfit for me. Looking forward to some good deals since I am not near my goal weight yet.
I got an amazing new running headband from BondiBands that is so soft and comfy. Go look and find some fun new bands for yourself!
Finally, if you haven't checked out this website, go to Kiki la' rue and look at their clothing items. I got a sick top from them that I stole from my favorite blogger ever Mama Laughlin. In fact, while your at it read her blog it will make your life better.

What are your plans for thanksgiving? Any runs planned? Where are your favorite places to buy running gear online?

Taber Turner







No comments:

Post a Comment