Friday, April 12, 2013

Rambling....

Hey everyone!
Just a quick update here, I apologize for being so M.I.A. lately, I started my new job Wednesday and it is kind of kicking my butt! I really really like it so far, it feels so great to be working full time doing something I really like. It is a huge schedule change for me though, I work 10 hour days, 4 days a week. Then I go home, eat, shower and sleep. Hopefully my body will adjust to the new tiredness and I will get used to it and be able to get more done after work. This week, FAIL. I haven't really gotten anything done let alone make food. I need to get in a new routine, I'm sure it will just take some time. So I will be working on trying to blog more too- maybe on my breaks at work. Aside from that nothing much is really going on here. I feel totally lame not really having much to talk about today but it is what it is. 
I should update that next Saturday is my 3rd half marathon! I am excited but also nervous. I haven't gotten to give 100% to my training like I know I should have. I've done a couple long runs but at the same time getting sick twice has kicked my ass and really thrown me off. I know I will finish, but I will also be SORE and probably not in the best shape after. Thats OK. I am hitting my training hard after that, with lots of races coming up. I just really need a new routine. 
Alright, I am off to try and get stuff done! I am for sure gonna type up some fun posts this weekend and have them ready for next week. I hate to bore all of my newer readers. 


HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Any fun weekend plans?


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job, I am sure your body will adjust :)

    ReplyDelete